There are so many CITI Card users in India. And most of them are using CITI Bank Indian Oil Platinum, , CITI Bank Reward, and Citi Bank Premier Miles Credit Card.
Premier Mile is a travel credit card which you can also use for other purposes.
CITI Bank Premier Miles Credit Card Features
This is one of the premium credit cards in Visa Signature category by Citi Bank. The Premier Miles card offers you 10 miles for each 100 RS spend.
CITI Premier Miles is an International Credit Card so you can use it anywhere in the world. For each country, CITI bank has different variants of Premier Miles.
Here we are informing about Indian variant of Citi Bank Premier Miles Credit Card.
Features & Benefits:
- Citi bank is having tie-ups with 100 different airlines for Premier miles card. So you can fly around the world without any problem
- You will get 10,000 Miles with your first spend of Rs. 1,000 or more on your Citi PremierMiles Card within 60 days of card issuance and 3,000 Miles on card renewal.
- Earn 4 miles for every 100 Rs spend.
- You will earn 10 Miles for each 100 Rs spends if you book your flight tickets through Premier Miles Credit Card.
- Earn 10x miles for 100 Rs spends on Make My Trip Travel Bookings.
- You can redeem your Miles with 100 Domestic And International Airlines.
- You will be eligible for membership for free lounge access. So you can relax comfortably at select Airport Lounges across India, and enjoy light refreshments and business facilities.
- Enjoy up to 20% dining discount on selected 2000+ restaurants across the country.
- Enjoy beneficial offers and privileges on travel, hotels, shopping, entertainment, spas, golf and much more. Exclusively for Citibank Cardmembers in India and over 30 other countries.
- Easy EMI facility on 2000+ leading consumer electronics product partners.
- Lost card liability covers worth Rs 2 lac.
- Air Accidental Insurance cover up to Rs 1 Crore.
- Annual Fee: Rs 3,000/.
Why Should You Go With Citi Premier Miles Credit Card?
Citi Bank Premier Miles is having pretty good features which make it easy to use and must have in your pocket credit card.
While most of the travel credit cards are partnered with specific airlines, In Citi Premier miles you can redeem your Miles with 100 domestic and international airlines.
The CITI card is having a partnership with leading Travel & Hotel Booking websites where you can redeem and earn extra miles.
With the same features and benefit credit cards, most of the bank will charge you 3.5K to 10K Rs annually. But Premier miles is having an annual fee of just 3,000 Rs. (You will receive 10,000 miles as joining bonus )
In my personal experience, CITI Bank has a good relationship with customers. So being a premium credit card holder you will be treated as the more valued person.
If you are looking for features rich Travel credit card then Citi Bank Premier Miles will be the good choice for you.