The most trusted by peoples, State Bank Of India is the largest Government Bank In India. And SBI Cards is the 3rd largest credit card issuer organization in India.
SBI Cards is the subsidiary of State Bank Of India which only take care of credit cards. State Bank has the largest Customer base.
Being a wide credit card provider SBI also offers world-class services and benefits to the customers.
And this is the reason most of the customer trust on SBI cards.
While most of the banking users also apply for credit cards. SBI offers them many card options to the customers.
From entry-level to Signature, the bank offers a wide range of multi-purpose credit cards.
In the fast-growing country, everyone is looking for premium services which can serve them better benefits.
State Bank Of India platinum is a premium segment credit card. You can avail almost every benefit with this credit card.
If you wish to redeem your all reward points against any useful product or some time against your monthly bill then SBI Platinum credit card will be the best choice for you.
SBI Platinum Credit Card Features & Benefits
• You will get a signup voucher worth 3000/ INR from the leading brands in India.
• Get another E-voucher worth 3000/- INR on reaching of 2 lac Rs spending milestone.
• Earn 5x more reward points on every spend on Grocery and Dining at partner outlets.
• Earn 2 Rewards point on every spending of 100/- INR at anywhere.
• Redeem these reward points against catalog and given products.
• Complimentary Priority Pass membership worth 99 USD.
• Complimentary Visa Lounge Access at major Domestic/International Airports in India.
• Enjoy Golf benefits at 300 Golf courses across the world. Get 30% discount on the green fee.
• Avail 1% fuel surcharge waiver at any fuel outlet in India.
• You can avail EMI facility on any purchase above 2500/ INR.
• 24x7 customer helpline and emergency card replacement facility.
• An interest-free time period of up to 50 days.
• You will also get cash withdrawal facility from any SBI ATM and can withdraw up to 80% of the credit limit.
SBI Platinum credit card is an International Credit card and you can use it at more than 2 million outlets worldwide and more than 2.8lac outlets across the country.
Eligibility criteria & documents required for SBI Platinum Credit
With an ongoing undisputed Credit Score bank also has some criteria for applying for SBI platinum credit card.
Age: Minimum 25 Years | Maximum 60 Years
Income: Salary 30K+ | ITR 4.5 Lac
Documents: Passport Size Photo, PAN Card Copy, Address Proof Copy, Income Proof/Salary Slip, (ITR for self-employed) and Bank Statements.
Fee & Charges :
Joining Fee: 2999/- INR ( One Time)
Free From 2nd Year Onwards – 2999/- INR.
Cons: SBI platinum credit card is not having any fee waiver condition instead of that bank gives you an E-voucher worth 3000/ INR.
State Bank Of India Platinum Credit Card is one of the best premium credit cards offer by any government banks in India. And this card is the best fit for those who are looking for any multi-feature credit card with a low annual fee.