Every bank and financial institution required you to have a decent credit score before applying for any Credit Card or Loan.
But if you don't have a good credit score or have not generated any score yet, then there are much chances to get rejected multiple times.
If you want to improve your low credit score or just want to generate it after completing your college. Secured credit cards against fixed deposit can help you to do this.
Secure credit cards or Credit cards against fixed deposit will give you the full access to use your card either online or offline. You can use your card until it has the credit limit.
Almost every national and international bank offer secured credit cards. And you can get this card against a Small Fixed deposit start with 25K even if your existing credit score is low.
In the case of any default and no payments situations, Bank will withdraw bills from your secured amount.
Secured Credit Cards Against Fixed Deposit
If you are looking for a card which you can use for your daily needs. Then I have selected the 3 most popular secured credit cards against fixed deposit which can help you to fulfill your needs and improve your low credit score.
ICICI Bank Secured Instant Platinum Credit Card.
India's largest private sector bank ICICI is also offer secured credit card for their customers. ICICI Bank Instant Platinum credit card is one of the best secured credit cards in India. You can apply for this secured card against a minimum 25K fixed deposit.
- Instant Platinum Credit Card can be a good choice for you if you need a multipurpose credit card with No Fee.
- This card is chip and pin based card which is internationally valid.
- Get 15% saving on food bills.
- 1% saving on Fuel on HP outlets.
- Avail shopping and cashback benefits on sites like Amazon.*
- Get 100/- INR cashback on Bookmyshow website.
- You will also earn Payback points which you can later redeem on site.
You can apply for this credit card at any ICICI bank branch without any Income documents on basis of your Fixed Deposit Account.
Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card:
Another card you can apply against Fixed Deposit is Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card. Axis Bank is 3rd largest private sector bank in India. Bank also offers a good range of financial products to its customers.
And Axis Insta Easy Credit Card is the best for those who look secured card for improving their credit scores.
- UpTo 50 days Interest-free grace period.
- 15% dining discount on partner restaurants.
- 1% Fuel surcharge waiver on fuel outlets in India.
- You can convert any of your purchase into EMI's. (Minimum Amount Spend 2500/-)
- Earn Up to 12 Rewards points for each 200/- spendings.
SBI Advantage Plus Credit Card:
India's Most popular and government sector bank State Bank Of India aka SBI also offers secured credit cards against fixed deposits. And SBI Advantage Plus is one of the most popular secured credit cards in India.
- EMI facility on purchase which is more than 2500/ INR.
- Get 85% amount of your FD as your card limit.
- You can also apply for Add-On card for your family members.
- Use card on more than 2 million outlets across the world.
- Easy customer support.
- Card Annual Fee: 500/- INR
These are the 3 most popular secured credit cards against fixed deposit. You can apply for any card if you wish to improve your low credit or just want to generate a new credit score.